Benefits of the iFit HR
- Heart Rate - iFit Sleep HR tracks your heart rate, so you can see exactly how long you’re in each sleep cycle, including light, deep, and REM stages. A healthy night’s rest will show a steady sweep of peaks and dips, with an overall steady decline throughout the night.
- Respiratory Rate - Get readouts on the quality of your respiratory habits each night. iFit Sleep HR tracks your breathing patterns to make you aware of sleep problems, like excessive snoring or sleep apnea, that could be preventing you from a good night’s sleep.
- Sleep Patterns - Whether you sleep alone or with a partner, iFit Sleep HR can track your rest patterns individually. You’ll know how long it took you to fall asleep, how many times you woke up, and your total sleep time. For optimal tracking, place the sensor under your mattress, around the area where your outer shoulder will rest.
- Smart Alarm - With the built-in smart alarm, FreshWake™, simply set a time frame, and the sensor will look for the lightest part of your sleep cycle to wake you. Choose between two alarm settings, depending on your preferences and habits.
- Bluetooth Smart - Syncing your stats is a breeze. iFit Sleep HR will automatically track and send your sleep stats to the iFit Sleep app via Bluetooth®. There, you’ll have access to all of the information you need to get a more peaceful night’s rest.
- 6¾ inches in diameter, ⅜ inch tall, 5¾ ounces
- One-year limited warranty
- No battery required
- Slim profile design
- Detects through 4–20 inches of thickness
- Wireless sync with Bluetooth® 4.0 BLE technology
- Android and iOS mobile apps available
Make sure you have the right gear. iFit Sleep HR is only compatible with the iPhone® 4S and above, iPod touch® 5th Gen and above, and Android™ 4.3 and above.
NEW WORKOUTS EVERY DAY ALL OVER THE WORLD
With an iFit Coach membership on your ProForm product, you'll go around the globe with breathtaking Street View images right on your equipment console or tablet. Plus, with terrain matching technology, you'll feel every hill and dip, as if you're actually outside.