- iFit SD card compatible
- The LCD screen provides all key feedback : speed, time, incline, distance, calories and heart rate
- iPod / mp3 compatible with Intermix Acoustics 2.0 audio
- The 500 ZLT includes 12 pre-programmed workouts. There are 6 weight loss and 6 performance programmes to keep you motivated whatever your goals are.
- Dual-Grip EKG™ Heart Rate Monitor
- For a more accurate reading, an optional Polar™ chest belt and receiver are required
- 2.0 CHP motor
- 0 - 18 km/h speed range with Quick Speed™ controls allowing quick and easy access to your desired speed
- An incline range of 0 - 10% with Quick Incline™ controls to quickly change the desired level
- Large 46 x 140 cm running area for your comfort and safety
- ProTech cushioning reduces impact on your joints by up to 15% compared to road running
- Space Saver™ technology allows the walking board to fold up out the way when not in use. The easy drop shock assists in lowering the board back down again.
- Transport wheels allow for a convinient way to move the machine between workouts.
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||144 x 83 x 176 cm|
|Folded Dimensions (H x W x L)||149 x 83 x 90 cm|
|Box Dimensions (H x W x L)||28 x 76 x 183 cm|
|Max User Weight||136 kg|
|Motor size||2.0 CHP|
|Max Speed||18 km/h|
|Running Area||45x140 cm|
|Number of Programmes||12|
|iFit Compatible||Yes, iFit SD Card|
|Heart Rate Measurement||Yes, Dual EKG Pulse grips|
|Chest Belt||Optional, belt and receiver required (PFMC89208)|
ICON Health & Fitness warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase for the original owner of the equipment.
Warranty upgrades are available on your ProForm product subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the included warranty card or by registering your details here.
Upon succesful registration the following upgrades apply:
Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5 year motor, Lifetime frame guarantee
Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee
This warranty will be granted only on production of a satisfactory proof of purchase.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
The free warranty upgrades available on this product are;
- Lifetime Frame Warranty
- 5 Year Motor Warranty
- 2 Year Parts Warranty
- 2 Year Labour Warranty
Free delivery is offered on all mainland UK orders (England, Wales and Scotland).
There may be a delivery surcharge on orders to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands or Islands including but not limited to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Lewis, Orkney.
- To deliver your item of fitness equipment, ProForm will select either a one-man or two-man service dependent on the size and type of equipment you have purchased.
- One-man deliveries are sent with a parcel carrier. For two-man, our carriers will contact you within 2 days of placing your order to book delivery date that is dependent on location and availability.
- Delivery will take 5-7 working days from placing order.
- You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
- Delivery will be made to a ground floor room of choice with clear unrestricted access. Unfortunately, the carriers will not deliver to an upstairs room due to the risk of damaging your property and health & safety guidelines.
- Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
- All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
- We notify you by email once your order has shipped. Some parcel carriers we use may offer online tracking options. For two-man deliveries, our carriers will contact you to schedule an appointment.
- If you have a question or a problem with the delivery of your order or the product itself, please contact us by email or telephone.
The following options are available for guaranteed secure payment:
Credit or Debit Card :
Payment by credit or debit card is made through the secure ePDQ interface of Barclays bank:
Sort Code: 20-89-68
Account Number: 63276074
Please include your name and order number in the comments.
PayPal is a safer, faster, more secure way to pay online – your financial details are never shared. PayPal remember everything for you, safeguarding your bank, credit or debit card details. PayPal also protects your purchases so just in case there's a problem, you can get your money back.
To discover Paypal, click here!
We guarantee that all online transactions are 100% secure. This means you pay nothing if unauthorised use of your credit card after your payment online on our website. This amount is fully covered by our services provided that the unauthorized use of your card is not due to user error on your part when you shop on our secure server. In case of fraudulent use of your card, you are required to notify your bank according to their procedures.
We offer finance on purchases over £350 through Hitachi Capital PayByFinance. After paying a minimum 10% deposit, you can choose a Buy Now, Pay Later option with a deferment period of 6 or 12 months followed by 48 monthly payments. If you choose to pay the full balance within the deferment period, you will not have to pay any interest so you will only pay the full cost of the product plus a £29 administration fee. If you carry a balance past the deferment period, the interest shown on your agreement will be payable. Interest rate 29.9% APR
For more details, please read our Buy Now, Pay Later Finance FAQ
Full terms and conditions are available upon application.
You may also be interested in:
Send to a friend