Website Usage Terms and Conditions
5 rue Alfred de Vigny
The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below:
1 - General
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions, at any time. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and, in the rare case of a published error, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. All images of products displayed on the website are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, text, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Please click here if you wish to download a PDF version of the full terms and conditions
For any purchase made through "ProForm" using "HiPay", the registered address is:
5 rue Alfred de Vigny
SAS au capital 3 648 000€
RCS Versailles B400 007 373
TVA INTRACOM : FR 17 400007373
For any purchase made through "ProForm" using "Paypal", the registered address is:
5 rue Alfred de Vigny
2 - How to order
You can place an order through our web store. To place your order online, visit www.ProFormFitness.co.uk, select your product and click ‘add to cart’. Once all desired products have been added to your cart, proceed to the checkout and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order. All orders are to be paid in full before release for despatch. Your order is an offer to buy from ProForm, the contract of sale is only confirmed upon the physical despatch of your goods. Nothing we do or say will amount to acceptance of the order until it is despatched from our warehouse.Completing the online order and payment process confirms full acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.
We offer several methods of payment:
- Credit or Debit Card - Payment by credit or debit card is made through the secure HiPay Online Payment System. Please follow the on-screen instructions once you have selected this option in the checkout process.
- V12 Finance - Please follow the on-screen instructions once you have selected this option in the checkout.
- PayPal - Please follow the on-screen instructions once you have selected this option in the checkout.
- Klarna - Please follow the on-screen instructions during checkout once you have selected this option in the checkout. For more information click this link.
- Please see Klarna's terms and conditions here.
- Please be aware Klarna is only available on orders under the value of £2500.
3 – Delivery
- Free delivery is available during the checkout on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses.
- Select the standard delivery option and your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access.
- You will be contacted within 2 working days of placing your order by our delivery agents via text message and email which will include a bookings link allowing you to schedule your delivery.
- You should expect to receive your product 5-10 working days after placing your order.
- We do not offer direct delivery to off-shore locations. We are able to deliver to a mainland UK shipper of your choice free of charge.
- We can deliver to a mainland UK shipper of your choice and you would need to make arrangements with the shipper to have the product delivered to your location.
- You will be offered the off-shore delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
- You will be offered this delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
- Postcode areas that meet this criteria; PO30-41, GY, JE, TR21-TR25, HS, ZE & Scottish Islands.
- Scottish Islands include; HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE.
- This delivery option excludes Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- Due to restrictions with our couriers, our assembly option is on hold until further notice.
- You can choose to have your product delivered and assembled in a ground floor room of choice.
- This service will incur a total fee of £199 across all product types.
- This delivery option is not available for strength equipment.
- If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man or three man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access and assembled by the delivery team. The delivery team will also remove and dispose of the product packaging.
- You should expect to receive your product 7-10 days after placing your order.
- This service is not available off shore, to Scottish highlands, for delivery on a Saturday, or for delivery and assembly to an upstairs room. Scottish highlands includes; HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE.
- This delivery option excludes Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. Please be aware that the outer packaging on heavy goods may be marked or damaged but will have served its purpose in protecting the goods inside. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
Small items will be sent by either post or a parcel carrier and delivery may occur on separate days if ordered with other large items. The delivery method is specified during the checkout process. Neither service offers pre-booked deliveries, post or parcel deliveries should be expected within 2-5 working days of order. If you are unable to receive the package during the initial delivery, you receive a card from the delivery agent allowing you to re-schedule the delivery or arrange collection from their nearest depot. Failed delivery charges may be applicable.
4 – Cancellations, returns, refunds and complaints
*Consumer Rights Act 2015
For Distance (Online & Mail Order) Selling:
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014, a customer is allowed to return an item if they simply change their mind. A customer has the right to cancel at any time from the moment they place their online order, and up to 14 days from the day they receive the goods. The customer then has a further 14 days from the date they notify the retailer of their cancellation to return the goods. However, as per the Distance Selling Regulations, if an order has already been shipped and has left our possession, we will require the customer to pay the associated costs of returning the item to us before we will refund the purchase.
For our carriers to collect, the machine should be in a safe and easy to access ground floor location. Please also note if the collection fails due to the product being inaccessible, unable to fit through a door, or not in a safe location for collection (including upstairs rooms) the original collection fee will remain and a further payment would be required to re-attempt a collection.
If the product has been used, assembled, unboxed or the packaging has been opened there will be a deduction from your refund to reflect the diminished value of the goods.
For Faulty Goods:
Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, a customer has an early right to reject goods that are unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described, and get a full refund. This right is limited to 30 days from the date the customer took ownership of the goods. If an item is faulty and needs to be returned, the customer does not need to pay postage costs for the return of the faulty item. If a customer is asked to return an item that arrived damaged, not as described or faulty, the retailer should refund the total cost of the return.
Information on current regulation can be found here https://www.which.co.uk/consumerrights/l/returns-and-refunds
To file a dispute, you are also able to do this through ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) which helps resolve disputes about ‘non-regulated’ matters between consumers, non-microbusinesses and retailers. You would need to be prepared to submit to an ADR procedure operated by this provider;
12 Walker Avenue,
Stratford Office Village,
Tel: 020 3540 8063
Their website is: https://www.retailadr.org.uk/
The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
5 – Warranty
- iFIT, Inc. warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase for the original owner of the equipment.
- Warranty upgrades are available on certain ProForm products subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the included warranty card or by registering your details here.
- Upon successful registration the following upgrades apply:
- -Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5 year motor, Lifetime frame guarantee
- -Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee
- The warranty is only valid when the equipment is used in a private domestic environment.
- The warranty guarantees the product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service conditions.
This warranty does not cover
- Normal wear and tear,
- Any adaptations or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose
- Damage resulting from; transportation; abuse or misuse; non private domestic use; repairs not provided by an iFIT authorised service provider; accidents, lightening, water or fire; improper environment including but not limited to humid, dusty or external.
This warranty will be granted only on production of a satisfactory proof of purchase.
Click the link to view the full warranty terms.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring on your ProForm machine, you should contact our customer service team either by email, email@example.com, or telephone, 0330 123 1045.
6 - WEEE Regulations and compliance
You can now recycle your old electrical items with us. If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free; you just need to pay the return carriage if you choose to use our carriers to collect the item from your house.
Why recycle? - Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste. Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
We can help - We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
We can arrange a like-for-like collection of your old product with our nominated carriers when you purchase a new product from us. Please call our sales dept on 01924 964180 within 48 hours of placing your order to arrange collection with us through our nominated carriers.
- Please note returning a product with our carriers will require a quote from our carriers for collection. For our carriers to collect, the machine should be in a safe and easy to access downstairs location and dis-assembled so that it can easily fit through any exit to your property.
- Please also note if the collection fails due to the product being inaccessible, fully built and unable to fit through a door, or not in a safe location for collection (including upstairs rooms), the original collection fee will remain and a further payment would be required to re-attempt a collection.
- You may also return the machine to us by your own carrier at your own cost within 28 days of purchasing your new item.
- To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
What is WEEE? - The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electrical items on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at recyclenow.com.