We deliver to most UK and Irish addresses.
- • Standard delivery is £49 on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses.
- • Select the standard delivery option and your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access.
- • You will be contacted within 2 working days of placing your order by our delivery agents via text message and email which will include a bookings link allowing you to schedule your delivery.
- • You should expect to receive your product 5-10 working days after placing your order.
Standard Off-Shore Delivery
- • We offer standard off-shore deliveries to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man.
- • Deliveries to off shore UK addresses with BT or IM postcodes are an additional £49. Deliveries to a Republic of Ireland address are an additional £49.
- • You will be offered the correct delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
- • The delivery is a kerb-side delivery only.
- • You should expect to receive your product 7-14 working days after placing your order.
- • We do not offer direct delivery to off-shore locations. We are able to deliver to a mainland UK shipper of your choice for a total of £49.
- • We can deliver to a mainland UK shipper of your choice and you would need to make arrangements with the shipper to have the product delivered to your location.
- • You will be offered the off-shore delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
- • Postcode areas that meet this criteria; PO30-41, GY, JE, TR21-TR25, HS, ZE & Scottish Islands.
- • Scottish Islands include; HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE.
Delivery Upgrades - Available During Checkout
You can choose to have your product delivered and assembled in a ground floor room of choice. This service will incur a fee a total fee of £199 across all product types.
If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access and assembled by the delivery team. The delivery team will also remove and dispose of the product packaging.
You should expect to receive your product 7-14 days after placing your order.
Product assembly is available Monday to Friday for mainland UK addresses.
This service is not available off shore, to Scottish highlands or on a Saturday. Scottish highlands includes; IV3-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA20-PA40, PH19-PH40, PH50.
Be aware delivery lead times may be slightly extended due to when the order is placed and collected by the install team.
All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
All of our deliveries are classed as an all day booking. You will receive a text message the evening before the booked delivery will take place confirming the time slot available to deliver the product(s) to yourself.
Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. Please be aware that the outer packaging on heavy goods may be marked or damaged but will have served its purpose in protecting the goods inside. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
Small items will be sent by either post or a parcel carrier and delivery may occur on seperate days if ordered with other large items. The delivery method is specified during the checkout process. Neither service offers pre-booked deliveries, post or parcel deliveries should be expected within 2-5 working days of order. If you are unable to receive the package during the initial delivery, you receive a card from the delivery agent allowing you to re-schedule the delivery or arrange collection from their nearest depot.