IFIT FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
IF I DON'T RENEW MY IFIT SUBSCRIPTION, CAN I STILL ACCESS WORKOUTS ON MY TREADMILL, ELLIPTICAL, BIKE, FUSION OR ROWER?
If you don't renew your subscription, you will have access to a limited number of iFIT workouts. You can always use your treadmill, elliptical, bike, fusion or rower in manual mode.
IF MY IFIT SUBSCRIPTION EXPIRES, HOW DO I START A WORKOUT ON MY MACHINE?
Simply push the Start button on your machine to begin a manual workout. You'll be able to manually adjust your settings, and your screen will display an oval racetrack as you work out.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY IFIT MEMBERSHIP?
To cancel your subscription, follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at iFIT.com.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner, then click Settings.
- On the left side, click Membership Plan.
- Scroll to the bottom, then click End Benefits.
- Click Continue to End Benefits until the Confirm Your Membership Cancellation pops up, then click End Membership.
HOW CAN I MAKE SURE I WON'T BE CHARGED FOR ANOTHER 30 DAY SUBSCRIPTION WHEN MY FREE 30 DAY TRIAL IS UP?
There are a few things you can do:
- Make sure iFIT emails are not going to spam. You will get a renewal reminder email 30 days before your subscription automatically renews.
- Cancel your subscription from your account settings at any time. Your existing subscription will be good through the original expiration date, but it will not renew.
- Contact us via email or telephone phone to request that we remove your credit card information from your account, which would stop any automatic transaction from being processed.
WHY DO I HAVE TO ENTER MY CREDIT CARD NUMBER BEFORE I USE IFIT, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS INCLUDED WHEN I PURCHASED MY MACHINE?
Don't worry—you won't be charged anything at this time. We only need your credit card information for renewal purposes, so when your subscription does renew, we'll have a payment method on file. Since your ProForm purchase is a separate transaction from your iFIT subscription renewal, your iFIT payment information isn't shared with us.