Terms & Conditions
Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘ICON Health & Fitness’ or 'NordicTrack' or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/o
Icon Health & Fitness
5 rue Alfred de Vigny
SAS au capital 3 648 000€
RCS Versailles B400 007 373
TVA INTRACOM : FR 17 400007373
. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
As a user of this website you acknowledge that any use of this website including any transactions you make is subject to our terms and conditions below:
1 - General
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. We reserve the right to change, modify, add or remove portions, at any time.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and, in the rare case of a published error, we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• All images of products displayed on the website are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, text, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• Please click here if you wish to download a PDF version of the full terms and conditions.
2 - How to order
• You can place an order by one of two methods. You can purchase online though our web store, or by telephone with our sales staff.
• To place your order online, visit , select your product and click ‘add to cart’. Once all desired products have been added to your cart, proceed to the checkout and follow the on-screen instructions to complete your order.
• Telephone orders can be placed by dialling 01924 847 485 Monday till Friday, 9am-5pm and speaking with our sales team. Please have your credit/debit card ready for payment.
• All orders are to be paid in full before release for despatch.
• Your order is an offer to buy from ProForm, the contract of sale is only confirmed upon the physical despatch of your goods. Nothing we do or say will amount to acceptance of the order until it is despatched from our warehouse.
• Completing the online order and payment process confirms full acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale.
We offer several methods of payment:
• Credit or Debit Card
Payment by credit or debit card is made through the secure HiPay Online Payment System. Please follow the on-screen instructions once you have selected this option in the checkout process.
We offer finance from Barclays Partner Finance. For more information, please follow the finance information links either here, in the footer menu or on any product page.
• Bank Transfer
Barclays Bank, 1 Wood Street, Wakefield, WF1 2EA. Sort code and Account code are supplied by calling 01924 847 485 once order is completed.
Please follow the on-screen instructions once you have selected this option in the checkout.
Standard Free Delivery
· Free delivery is offered on all products ordered to mainland UK addresses.*
· Select the standard free delivery option and your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access.
· You will be contacted within 2 working days of placing your order by our delivery agents to book your delivery day.
· You should expect to receive your product 5-7 working days after placing your order.
*There is a delivery surcharge to be applied to off-shore locations including but not limited to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Lewis, and Orkney Isles.
Standard Off-Shore Delivery
· We offer standard off-shore deliveries to Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and Isle of Man.
· Deliveries to off shore UK addresses with BT or IM postcodes are an additional £9.99. Deliveries to a Republic of Ireland address are an additional £14.99. You will be offered the correct delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
· The delivery is a kerb-side delivery only.
· You should expect to receive your product 7-14 working days after placing your order.
Off-Shore Delivery Quotations
· Certain areas require a quotation from our delivery agents for the delivery surcharge based on product size, weight and delivery location.
· Postcode areas that require a delivery quotation include; PO30-41, GY, JE, TR21-TR25, HS, ZE & Scottish Islands.
· Scottish Islands include; HS, IV41-IV51, IV55-IV56, KA27, KA28, KW15-KW17, PA41, PA42-PA49, PA60, PA61, PA62-PA76, PA77, PA78, PH41, PH42, PH43, PH44, ZE.
· You will be offered this delivery option automatically during the checkout process.
· Upon receipt of your completed order, our sales staff will contact you with details of the required delivery surcharge.
· The delivery is a kerb-side delivery only.
· You should expect to receive your product 7-14 working days after placing your order.
You can upgrade your delivery to include Saturday delivery or to upstairs locations. These upgrades are only available on Mainland UK orders and further location restrictions can apply.
· You can choose to have your delivery upgraded to a Saturday delivery for an additional £19.
· If you select Saturday delivery, your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the ground floor room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access on the next available Saturday in your area.
· Whilst we will endeavour to deliver on the first Saturday after you place your order, this is not always possible and your order may be delivered on a subsequent Saturday.
· Saturday deliveries are only available to UK mainland addresses and also exclude the following postcodes; AB, BT, DD, DG, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KW, KY, LL, PA, PH, PL, PO30-41, SA, TQ, TR.
· You can choose to have your product delivered up or downstairs for an additional £29.
· If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team to the first floor or downstairs room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access. Our carriers are unable to deliver to multi-level locations including second floor and above.
· You should expect to receive your product 5-10 days after placing your order.
· Upstairs deliveries are available Monday to Friday for mainland UK addresses.
· This service is not available off shore, to Scottish highlands or on a Saturday. Scottish highlands includes; IV3-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA20-PA40, PH19-PH40, PH50.
You can choose to have your product delivered and assembled in a ground floor room of choice.
This service will incur a fee dependent on the type of product purchased. Treadmill assembly is an additional £139, Elliptical assembly is an additional £129 and Bike assembly is an additional £99.
If you select this option, your product will be delivered by a two man delivery team into the room of your choice with clear, unrestricted access and assembled by the delivery team. The delivery team will also remove and dispose of the product packaging.
You should expect to receive your product 7-10 days after placing your order.
Product assembly is available Monday to Friday for mainland UK addresses.
This service is not available off shore, to Scottish highlands, for delivery on a Saturday, or for delivery and assembly to an upstairs room. Scottish highlands includes; IV3-IV40, IV52-IV54, IV63, KW1-KW14, PA20-PA40, PH19-PH40, PH50.
All goods are supplied flat-packed for home assembly. Two people are required for assembly of larger items.
Please ensure you check the product and packaging thoroughly before signing for your goods as received in good condition. Please be aware that the outer packaging on heavy goods may be marked or damaged but will have served its purpose in protecting the goods inside. In the unlikely event that a product is delivered in an unacceptable condition, please refuse the delivery and contact our sales office.
You must ensure you are available to accept delivery on the agreed date or additional charges may apply.
Small items will be sent by either post or a parcel carrier and delivery may occur on separate days if ordered with other large items. The delivery method is specified during the checkout process. Neither service offers pre-booked deliveries, post or parcel deliveries should be expected within 2-5 working days of order. If you are unable to receive the package during the initial delivery, you receive a card from the delivery agent allowing you to re-schedule the delivery or arrange collection from their nearest depot. Failed delivery charges may be applicable.
4 – Cancellations, returns, refunds and complaints
• You have a right to cancel your order for any item purchased on this website for a full refund prior to shipping. However, if an order has already been shipped and has left our possession, we will require you to pay the associated costs of returning the item to us before we will refund the purchase.
• Under the Distance Selling Regulations you have 14 working days starting from the working day after you have received your order, to cancel and return the product for a full refund. However, the buyer is required to pay all return carriage cost and the product must be unused and in the original packing. If the product has been used, assembled or you do not have the packaging, there will be a deduction from your refund to reflect the diminished value of the goods.
• You will receive a full refund via your chosen payment method once the cancelled or returned goods are booked into our returns warehouse.
•The European Commission provides for an online dispute resolution platform, which you can access here: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. If you would like to bring a matter to our attention, please contact us.
5 – Warranty
• ICON Health & Fitness warrants their products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, under normal use and service conditions for a period of 12 months from the date of original purchase for the original owner of the equipment.
• Warranty upgrades are available on certain ProForm products subject to registering your warranty within 28 days of purchase by either completing and returning the included warranty card or by registering your details here.
• Upon successful registration the following upgrades apply:
-Treadmills - 2 Year parts and labour, 5 year motor, Lifetime frame guarantee
-Ellipticals, Bikes & Strength - 2 Years parts, labour and frame guarantee
• The warranty is only valid when the equipment is used in a private domestic environment.
• The warranty guarantees the product to be free from defects in workmanship and material under normal use and service conditions.
• This warranty does not cover
1, normal wear and tear,
2, any adaptations or changes to upgrade the product from its normal purpose
3, damage resulting from; transportation; abuse or misuse; non private domestic use; repairs not provided by an ICON authorised service provider; accidents, lightening, water or fire; improper environment including but not limited to humid, dusty or external.
This warranty will be granted only on production of a satisfactory proof of purchase.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
In the unlikely event of a problem occurring on your ProForm machine, you should contact our customer service team either by email, [email protected], or telephone, 0330 123 1045.
6 - WEEE Regulations and compliance
• You can now recycle your old electrical items with us
If you're buying a new electrical item, we will recycle your old one for free; you just need to pay the return carriage if you choose to use our carriers to collect the item from your house.
• Why recycle?
Unwanted electrical equipment is the UKs fastest growing type of waste.
Many electrical items can be repaired or recycled, saving natural resources and the environment. If you do not recycle, electrical equipment will end up in landfill where hazardous substances will leak out and cause soil and water contamination - harming wildlife and also human health.
• We can help
We are pleased to offer our customers the chance to recycle their old electrical items.
We can arrange a like-for-like collection of your old product with our nominated carriers when you purchase a new product from us. Please call our sales dept on 0845 177 0512 within 48 hours of placing your order to arrange collection with us through our nominated carriers.
Please note returning a product with our carriers costs £49.99 for carriage of the machine. For our carriers to collect, the machine should be in a safe and easy to access downstairs location and dis-assembled so that it can easily fit through any exit to your property.
Please also note if the collection fails due to the product being inaccessible, fully built and unable to fit through a door, or not in a safe location for collection (including upstairs rooms), the original collection fee will remain and a further charge of £49.99 would be required to re-attempt a collection.
You may also return the machine to us by your own carrier at your own cost within 28 days of purchasing your new item.
To remind you that old electrical equipment can be recycled, it is now marked with a crossed-out wheeled bin symbol. Please do not throw any electrical equipment (including those marked with the crossed out wheeled bin symbol) in your bin.
• What is WEEE?
The Waste Electrical or Electronic Equipment (WEEE) Directive requires countries to maximise separate collection and environmentally friendly processing of these items. In the UK, distributors (including retailers) must provide a system which allows all customers buying new electrical equipment the opportunity to recycle their old items free of charge. Those establishing their own take-back scheme must as a minimum offer all customers buying new electrical equipment free take back of their old electrical items on a like-for-like basis.
Find more information on WEEE recycling, and locate your local recycling centre, at recyclenow.com
Privacy refers to information that we at ICON Health & Fitness, Inc. ("ICON"), owner of this site, gathers about you and the use that we make of it in the course of our business. ICON collects personally identifying information only during contests, sweepstakes and site membership registration. In addition, information is collected in certain portions of the site in which guests specifically and knowingly provide such information along with content submissions, community postings (i.e., chat or bulletin boards), suggestions, or voting. ICON may use such information for editorial and feedback purposes (to the extent that is explained when guests provide the information). In the event ICON plans to post any such information on a site, guests are provided prior notification of such posting and can decline from having such information posted. Information submitted at the time of any form of registration may be used for marketing and promotional purposes by ICON. ICON does not share this information with other companies. If a guest objects to such use for any reason, he/she may stop that use at any time by written request.
ProForm is a registered trademark of ICON Health & Fitness. Material contained on this site is property of ICON Health & Fitness. Any attempt to duplicate or reprint any text or graphics in any way is expressly prohibited without prior written consent.
c/o Internet Design Department
1500 South 1000 West
Logan, Utah 84321