I find peace in an instant: the iFIT meditation series that goes everywhere with me
With a summary of the best meditation series on iFIT, filmed in the most beautiful settings on the
planet, I nourish my body and mind on-demand, wherever I am. All I have to do is choose which
state of mind I want to adopt: calm, concentrated, joyful, peaceful… I can choose the form of my
session: audio meditation in the car, walking meditation on my treadmill, Zen break on my screen at
the office or something else.
A series of 6 audio meditations to strengthen the mind
I’m learning the basics of meditation through the Strengthen the Mind audio series. Kevin Courtney
teaches me how to strengthen my mind the same way I strengthen my body through 6 sessions of
15 to 20 minutes to listen to at the office, on public transport or at home:
- A refreshed mind: I align my body on a chair or on the floor. Kevin Courtney shows me how
to breathe smoothly and evenly, a practice I can adopt in my daily life.
- A calm mind: I calm my thoughts during a 10-minute guided meditation.
- A quiet mind: I focus on my breathing to gain serenity and balance. I repeat this whenever I
feel the need.
- A focused mind: for 15 minutes, I target key areas on my face and the centre of my chest to
channel my energy.
- A strengthened mind: after aligning my posture, I learn how to create a safe space in which I
work on my clarity of mind in order to remain stable and resilient.
- A radiant mind: I become aware of my whole body in 25 minutes. Kevin teaches me the
Kapalabhati technique; the energising and purifying “Breath of Fire”.
An inspiring meditation series in Panama
In the heart of Panama’s beautiful landscape, Faith Hunter, my iFIT coach, introduces me to
different basic meditation techniques to improve my concentration and expand my awareness of
my body and my surroundings. These 4 sessions of about 15 to 20 minutes each focus on a specific
- Being present: Ganesha chakra meditation helps me to align my body and emotions.
- Self-confidence: through Garuda Mudra meditation, I find inspiration and energy.
- Nourishing the soul: Svadhisthana mudra meditation is based on deep breathing. It focuses
on the 2nd chakra, the sacral chakra, which distributes energy throughout the body.
- Concentration: I learn to hold my attention for longer, guided by Faith Hunter’s voice and
inspired by the beautiful scenery of Panama.
Walking and meditation series in Hawaii
Head to Hawaii on the island of Oahu with the Walking & Mediation series: 12 sessions by Emi
Erickson and Jamie Mitchell. I improve my endurance and cardio by walking while practising
mindfulness to stay in tune with my body. My two iFIT coaches enrich me with their training
experiences. The programme includes sunset walks on the beach, coconut groves and guided
meditations at the end of the session. While I strengthen my body, I discover how to face my fears,
develop my mental strength, control my breathing and assert my intentions.
Meditations in Montana
Nicole Meline invites me to meditate in Montana amidst beautiful forest and mountain scenery. I
develop my mindfulness skills and learn to create a space within myself where I can find peace and
courage. With these 6 sessions of less than 10 minutes, I can regain my confidence at any time:
- I practice relaxation and mindfulness in a beautiful valley setting.
- I focus on extending my breaths while admiring Hyalite Lake and create a reserve of
strength and hope for the days when I need it.
- I find my centre and remain at peace even in a difficult environment with the “Shields Up”
- I learn to let go of what is not important to develop my creativity and I practice the Breath of
Fire exercise to gain energy.
- The fifth meditation is about how to find the courage to step aside and find your way back
using the metaphor of the Yellowstone River flowing before my eyes.
- The series ends with the heart meditation under the setting sun and the blazing colours of
Montana; a soothing and relaxing moment.
The iFIT library is constantly growing with new meditation series to help me take care of myself on a
daily basis. I just need to choose my destination and the theme I want to address today to find
peace, strength and confidence in a few minutes!
For more information and tips around feeling good in your body and mind – Visit our other articles